This folding GPS FPV camera drone uses common 2.4Ghz WiFi, and should be compatible with most smart phones. Find it here
– Folding GPS drone with automatic return to home and landing capability on command, loss of signal, or low battery.
– 8520 brushed motors are powerful, and cheap/easy to find should you need to replace them.
– Records 1080p video directly to a microSD card. No WiFi video frame dropping on this one. And the video quality looks reasonably good for a toy drone.
– Bright front LED lights, can be used at night to illuminate video (up close only).
– Real time in-flight video can be viewed and recorded to your smartphone using the “CSJ GPS” app available on Google Play here and iTunes here App also provides advanced capabilities of follow me, circle position, and waypoint flying, although how well they work may depend on the quality of your phone.
– FPV video is transmitted via common 2.4Ghz WiFi. It should work and be compatible with most phones.
– 3.7V 1800mah battery provides about 11 minutes of flight time per charge.
– Brushed motors, will need to eventually be replaced.
– I couldn’t get waypoint flying to work with the app.
– Although the app’s Follow Me feature does work, it would cause the drone to fly with erratic movement, with resulting jerky video.
– The drone’s 2.4Ghz controller interferes with the WiFi FPV reception. This causes short FPV range. The manufacturer realized that, and included default 30 meter geofence to keep the drone within FPV range. However, the geofence can be turned off if you wish to venture in long range line of sight flying. Video recording will still be maintained through the SD card should you lose FPV signal.
– Low battery automatic return to home will maintain whatever altitude the drone is at when activated. So be careful when flying in low battery state and make sure that there are no obstrcutions between the drone and its landing pad on the return route.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Xem thêm các bài viết về Công Nghệ: https://tracyhyde.net/category/cong-nghe/
Find it here, and try coupon code HTCSJ http://bit.ly/CSJ-S166GPS
got this drone haven't flown it yet,oh by the way at the end of your video you said it was S196 drone
i have this one …this drone dont have enough power to win…at 50 battery , drone lost power and down….fly time about 10 minutes…
Can you tell me how to reset?
Sale este mensaje. " Compass failure, manual return and landing". What can I do?
Hey man I don't see my controller battery showing in the app at the lower right corner and the video comes on in the app but nothing else works how do I fix this
Por favor ilustracion en español.
goog review, thanks man
Не могу подключиться к дрону, что делать?
Hi , my s166 drone is suddenly giving me a error , compass failure , compass is interfered and it won’t fly on gps , plz
Let me know how to fix it , thx
Hello good video, but how do we record video direct to the sd card, thanks
A question in the app settings flight parameters if I adjust for example flight distance 30 meters, flight altitude 30 meters, return altitude 25 meters, the drone that makes. go back home? Don't you fly more than the distance marked? In other words, it flies in an area of 30 meters and cannot leave this area. My question is why I am afraid of losing control of the drone and losing it. thank you very much for the video is very helpful
Greetings from Spain, a question when the battery runs out this drone comes home? Thanks for the video and best regards. Today I made a test flight and I did not dare to leave the battery completely discharged for fear of losing the drone
I bought two pieces of CSJ 167… Nice drone for nice price… But camera sucks and CSJ GPS app for android sucks… Maps does not work… But still it is pretty fun to flight with this… I want to try add something like gopro camera on to top of this drone… 🙂
How much does the drone weigh with the battery installed? Thank you.
Control Range Distances???
Must lern more about it…
Hi am a newbie Would this work on a 4g phone am, looking to get a GPS drone what would u recommend most of the ones I like are 5g even a clone great channel ✌️✌️✌️
On your recommendation and a few others I bought this drone. I only got to fly it twice before it flew away.
I did not realized it would fly in wifi-only mode and as soon as it got above the trees the wind took it and I could not get it back. return home does not work in Wi-Fi mode.
If you buy this drone the first thing you should do it's put a label on it with your name address and phone number in case someone honest finds it.
If you buy this drone make sure you have properly calibrated the GPS by launching it walk over to the Drone and shove it to one side if it moves back to where it was you have correctly calibrated the GPS.
If you launch the Drone and it drifts along with the wind you have not calibrated the GPS.
I did not know this and now I have no drone but I have two batteries a remote some charging cords and a drone case.
Wo finde ich einen Ersatzakku für die Drohne??????
How to purchase
Hi sir. i just want to ask how you connect csj apps to your phone? thank you. i have csj s165 drone.
Undo the camera take it out insert SD card in maybe diff but the csj s166 has a useable slot😁
Fantastic honest review and great flying my friend 👍😍👍
Which one would you recommend this or the xs812 thanks
Sir what is the resolution of the images? Thanks
Wow that lost fav signal extremely fast didn’t it,that’s a shame..
I have a channel called drone master 360 and i want to hit 1k subscribers please help me